Thursday, March 12, 2015

Shoes, shoes shoes!

Do you know about Bundgaard? Have you seen their shoes or boots live? Tried them on your kids?

If not, then its time to rectify that immediately. Not only do the Danish brand make great shoes that look fantastic but they are functional as well. Win-win for all.

This morning I went to a Bundgaard/Plae event to get a feel of the upcoming collections from both brands (More pics below) and I was so pleasantly surprised by Bundgaards range. Their shoes come in so many different colors and and models, making it really hard to choose just one pair.

I had the opportunity to feel them and see them live. To check them out up close. Every shoe is more or less crafted into a work of art, I mean look at the colors and models in the pic to the right. The yellows, reds and oranges. Or the olive green pictured further below. Gah, I want them all!




There were summer sandals in so many beautiful colors. Along with boots for both spring, fall and winter. Tiny booties for babies in gorgeous dusty pink or sand, even rubber boots in all the colors in the rainbow and the amazing models in metallic colors like copper and silver.




 The event, hosted by Kidsagency, was great and I rubbed elbows with other Insta-mamas and bloggers that felt the same way I did. We were all amazed by the new collections from both Bundgaard and PLAE and I walked out of there with two pairs of spring-shoes for the kid. A pair of tan leather shoes from Bundgaard and the Camo hightop MAX from Plae.

And talking about Plae; their shoes were just as great as I had imagined, maybe even more so live. They really are the perfect shoes for active kids. Made for the playground and for exploring and I really cant wait to have Willem put them to the test.






No comments:

Post a Comment