Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Breakfast at Things We like

Things We Like - agency for several popular kidsfashion brands - held a breakfast event this morning.

It was a great event and I stuffed my face with the breakfast buffet, mingled and took a look at the spring collections from their different brands. Apart from the event's real purpose its always fun to catch up with other amazing insta-mamas and bloggers. Plus, all the cute babies makes me crave another kid.

Below is quick summary of all the great stuff from the event. Thank you so much, ThingsWeLike, for having me.

Fantastic breakfast and lovely company. Can a Tuesday start any better than that?


 Mini A Ture



As usual, Mini A Ture carries a superb range for spring and summer. The Danish brand know their colors for sure because the spectrum is perfect, not too bright but still playful and sunny, and I truely feel like summer is on its way when I look at their clothes. Breezy blouses and shirts and amazing summer jumpsuits. Corals, turquoises and lemon yellows in the kind of patterns that we know and love from this brand.

But my favorites from Mini A Ture have always been the outer wear. And their shell jackets are especially amazing. They come in so many styles and shades that it's impossible not to find one you like. If I have one wish for Fall-season, its that more Swedish retailers order the matching shell-pants.

The zig-zag pattern on the rain-jacket is pure love, as is the color match between turquoise and chocolate brown. Sadly, we already have rain gear for the spring, otherwise I'd get this set.





I fell in love with two of the shell jackets and I can't choose. We need a plain colored one (since I got him one with a killer whales print for preschool) and it's a tie between the Othmar in the color "Flint stone" or the Wagn in olive green. They are both just so pretty! I feel like the kid will like the green one better but I'm partial towards the pockets on the blue/grey one.

What do you guys think? Help me choose! Pleeaaase.
Othmar "Flint Stone" VS. Wagn "Olive green"


Hummel

Hummel's retro-style sneakers are right up my ally but I've never really looked closer at their clothing line. Bad choice on my account because there is a lot of great things there. I'm so much for sportswear on kids (unless they are practicing sports, of course) but their zip-up jackets are amazing. Just the right amount of sporty mixed with the retro-feel is a distinct red line in their entire range, as is the zig-zag details. The colors are mostly darker than the average sports-clothes brands but it works for them.


I've already stocked up with their white high-tops for the kid but seriously, check out these cute baby sneakers. Just imagine the possibilities for matching siblings...

HUTTEliHUT


This morning was the first time I ever came in touch with this brand. HUTTEliHUT, founded in 2003, is another amazing brand from Denmark and their knitted hats? Gorgeous! Earth-colors, soft yarn and such pretty styles.

Their stuff is handmade, knitted in Bolivia through a fairtrade production, and made out of alpaca wool.

One feature that I've actually asked for in the past is the detachable pom-pom and this brand has finally made it happen. Pom-poms in both real and faux fur, (fur, alpaca wool or viscose) attachable and detachable with a simple pushbutton. Genius!

The color-spectrum is off-white to dark grey, different shades of browns and purples and blues.


They've just launched their beanies for spring but I got stuck looking at this hat for a newborn below;



#thingswelike #kidsfashion #klädagentur #hummel #miniature #huttelihut #shoes #outerwear #kidsclothes #barnmode #barnkläder #skalkläder #frukostevent




No comments:

Post a Comment