Saturday, March 21, 2015

I can't even with this outfit!

You know that perfect outfit on your kid? The one so cute that you wish you could wear it yourself even though you would never pull it off half as well as he or she does?

One of those outfits happened today. 

I mean, seriously? The greatness of I Dig Denim's Norton jacket and Leon beanie, the amazing Tiger-pants from Bonni & Bo, a pair of retro Hummel sneakers and its a fact; the whole getup is a match made in outfit-heaven.

And I can't even with the bag. He can rock the man-bag like no other kid I know.

I WISH that I was this cool but my three year old beats me in that area so easily it's ridiculous.

There is a reason that I Dig Denim takes up the biggest part of the kid's closet. The clean look of all their stuff is what really makes an outfit and the grey Norton jacket is absolutely one of their masterpieces. The yellow tigerpants from Bonni & Bo (with a superb drop-crotch) just makes the grey pop even more.

Instead of spamming Instagram with endless pics of this outfit I'm putting up a bunch here. I just need to get its greatness out there.


That's all for now, folks. We're off on more Saturday adventures. Peace out.



#perfectoutfit #favoritebrands #scandinavianfashion #idigdenim #norton #jacket #leon #beanie #lo #sweater #bonniandbo #tiger #haremleggings #hummel #retro #sneakers #skankstreetwear #handbag #ootd #barnmode #barnklädesinspo #kidsfashion #kidswear

No comments:

Post a Comment