Sunday, May 24, 2015

Someone who loves me used to wear this


I need to tell you about something really cool. Not long ago I found Picketfence.se, run by Cecilia from Malmö, and she has taken recycling to a whole new level.See, she makes kids clothes from adult shirts - calling the concept "Someone who loves me used to wear this". It's just amazing on so many levels! 


Willem adores his grandfather and he was so pleased when I told him that his shirt was made from one of grampa's big ones. He loves to match his hero and this makes it possible in more ways than one. Below are a few photos from this afternoon. We took a walk to get ice cream and the kid was so proud to be wearing grampa's clothes.

On top of the emotional value of this shirt, it's also a very nice craftsmanship. I love the collar and the way it is slightly longer in the back. Plus, it looks amazing with his lightblue Newark jeans from I Dig Denim and his ocra-colored Bundgaard shoes. 







No comments:

Post a Comment